I got the soft with the N logo on the back flaps only , though the N logo on all 4 might be a bit muchyes they can. Just get in contact with them
I got the soft with the N logo on the back flaps only , though the N logo on all 4 might be a bit muchyes they can. Just get in contact with them
I’m also Interested if anyone has managed to get the genuine set from Canada?And one last question... Has anyone managed to order the Rally Armor N genuine Hyundai outside US or Canada? Perhaps at the dealership using the part number?...
Sorry mate didn’t realise yours were the shorter onesI had them on mine.
megachipusa.com
I have the rallyflapz (long ver.) on my i20N.Hey guys! I need these for my i20N but I don't know which one to choose... What do you think, the short ones are enough to protect the back of the car from mud? Or do I need the original rally style? My car looks like hell, can't see my license plate because of dust and mudThanks a lot!


Do you have lowering springs on it or is the i30N just in general lower, or the flaps longer?I had the long ones on my i30n but found them too long as they kept grounding out so I went for the shorter ones a few years ago and I'm well pleased with them, just as much protection as the long ones, look better and don't ground out.