• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Forum Suggestions & Ideas

Yeah, the mobile site is good, but from my point of view Tapatalk is also very useful.
Does anyone know the font name used for "cars" after the N logo?
Thanks.

Can we have the Facebook login fixed, been a long time since I've been able to login.
I've had to create a separate account so i could post this.

Hi All - This should be worlking again now. please let us know if not!

Is anyone else getting this as it is working on my end? Thanks

FYI still having this issue across multiple devices.

Is there a way you can convert my other account to a email login, rather than FB Linked?

SPAMBOTS: There seems to be a heck of a lot of Spambot sign-ups and postings of late. Has N-cars ever considered employing something like 'Q&A Captcha' to filter them out?
It could easily be achieved through a (locked) post in an open forum area that contains a list of maybe 50 words. The Captcha question (one of maybe 20 or more variations) presented at registration could resemble something like "In the Registration Words topic [hyperlinked insert], what is word 37?"
This type of Captcha requires actual investigation by the registrant, which is not possible with Spambots. I used a more complex version of this on my own phpBB forum, whereby the user was required to open a linked PDF word list and find the designated option - I had complaints from some users that it was too complicated but, my spambot registrations ceased overnight. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
You missed 'em dude. I think Bullet deleted them all today. Those damned airline booking posts, probably one in every area ...
You're funny. I like this one, can we adopt him @Bu11eT pretty pleaaase?

I think you mean these that Bu11et took care of. Damn, I was too slow again, he's winning on the bots banning contest. šŸ˜

missedthem.jpg

Anyway, concerning the spamming, what you see is actually 1/10 of what passes through security, and it's still getting flagged, so it's not that bad. It's part of our morning routine, always fun taking care of a few bots, but we're having a discussion about a few changes that will improve the situation vastly.

Top Secret, of course.
Don't tell anyone.