• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Forum Suggestions & Ideas

IN_30N

Staff member
Nthusiast
Oct 19, 2017
Thanks to everyone who's joined to discuss the new N brand from Hyundai and in particular the i30 N. The forum is just getting started so any suggestions / feedback appreciated!

Thanks for the suggestion . Already planned! Will keep you updated !

Hey dan

Sorry for the delay. Hopefully will have this up in the next week!

Reactions: Danscfc
An off topic area, in it could be A thread for members previous cars would be good especially as this will be most members first Hyundai, it would be interesting to see where they have come from.

Great idea - I was going to suggest that. It’ll be interesting to see what cars we have all had in the past....

Reactions: paul-h
Picture & video gallery

Faults & issues

How to section

Off topic general chat

Reactions: liam_b
Hi All - thanks for all the great suggestions. Had some of those planned already but will get them up later this week!

Insurance / finance chat section

Detailing section

Other Marque section (for the BMW and golf R fanatics among us ;))

Technical section could include subsections I.e

Suspension and chassis
Wheels, brakes & tyres
Interior and ICE
Body & styling
Engine & tuning
Gearbox & drivetrain
lighiting & electrical

How to guides at the top of each of these headings.

This might seem like a lot but when you are looking for something in particular this goes a long way in stopping posts getting lost in the general discussion area.

What’s the opinions on this?

Also, Motorsport / trackday section
Photoshop section
Project section
Photo of the month competition?

I’m taking the best bits from forums I’ve been on over the years.

Reactions: liam_b and Crocoman
Take a look BabyBMW, great forum. Good to have it similar. PS - prefer the layout on here.

Insurance / finance chat section

Detailing section

Other Marque section (for the BMW and golf R fanatics among us ;))

Technical section could include subsections I.e

Suspension and chassis
Wheels, brakes & tyres
Interior and ICE
Body & styling
Engine & tuning
Gearbox & drivetrain
lighiting & electrical

How to guides at the top of each of these headings.

This might seem like a lot but when you are looking for something in particular this goes a long way in stopping posts getting lost in the general discussion area.

What’s the opinions on this?

Could also include a recall sub section to keep owners upto date should any be required.

Reactions: BadShadd and paul-h
Hi All,

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I have added a few additional sections. It would be great to have even more subsections but the forum is still relatively small and I think having too many subsections will spread posts too thinly at the moment. Of course as the forum grows we can add further sections like detailing / insurance etc if the demand is there!

Cheers

Maybe separate section to organise any future meets? Could be a sticky also on the main forum I suppose....

Last edited:
All the sections posted by paul-h should be added. I can see your point about the posts being spread to thin but at least the forum would be set up and you could get to the right section.

Think the motorsport and trackday and a full technical sections should be next.

Also can we have a UK section, either split into regions (i.e. midlands, north west, Scotland etc) or just UK for now to put events in and possible meets

I know its a new forum but has anyone considered car stickers and "spotted" cars to get the word out. I'm happy to look into this if people are interested.

Last edited: