• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Performance blue seatbelts

Reactions: FBNBP and RossTi30N
Reactions: Justink and FBNBP
The reason they now have them on there site is because I emailed them asking if its something they could get and they said yes :) I purchased them from Shark Racing hope to see them soon then can get my belts rewebbed in the genuine OEM performance blue color
Are these seat belts valid for the European i30 fastback? Has anyone installed them already? any problem? Can I trust that it will fit well and in case of an accident It will do their job? Thanks.

Are these seat belts valid for the European i30 fastback? Has anyone installed them already? any problem? Can I trust that it will fit well and in case of an accident It will do their job? Thanks.
At least for the front they should fit. The rear will usually not (its even different between the hatch and the Fastback).

Reactions: Justink
I dont think any will fit directly into the i30N but i will check once i receive them. Im mainly after the correct colour as no one can get the match right and im fussy with things like this.

Reactions: FBNBP
I dont think any will fit directly into the i30N but i will check once i receive them. Im mainly after the correct colour as no one can get the match right and im fussy with things like this.
I would be eternally grateful if you would tell me the result when you try it.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: RossTi30N
What is crazy to me is how "cheap" they are from Korea. It's way cheaper to buy them new over there and have them shipped than to buy them in the US.

What is crazy to me is how "cheap" they are from Korea. It's way cheaper to buy them new over there and have them shipped than to buy them in the US.
How can you buy from Korea? have you put them? All the best.

Shark Racing is based out of Korea (Link above). I have purchased the I30 N Line OEM Red Belts from Korea and they all fit perfectly in my Elantra GT N Line.
They will fit as the i30 N line is basically the same car as the Elantra GT. The veloster N although is the same chassis the shape is different so im not sure if the seatbelts will be a bolt in job but tbh i only want the blue velt part to rewebb my oem belts in my i30N. If they do bolt in then happy days and makes the job much easier

Im
Hey man,

Did you went up getting them rewebbed? And how did it go?

I have an I30N in Australia and looking at doing the same thing!
Afraid I haven't had these done yet. I've had other things so are in the waiting line. Once done I will let people know

I have finally managed to have this done and i must say so glad i did what i did and got the genuine Hyundai Blue as looks so good now.

Reactions: Justink
Just a question im really looking to try and get hold of the performance blue seatbelts to fit into my i30N. Does anyone have any for sale or know how to get these? Im in the UK.
Have you considered having current ones colour changed is a place in Nottingham that does it