• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

My 2022 Hyundai i30N Premium Manual in Engine Red

Have you had a look at the rims database on this site? A good starting point for finding stuff you like. I ordered my wheels online from Autocraze in Sydney and they arrived 2 days after I ordered them

Autocraze look good for their selection and pricing so I am playing with some ideas myself with them actually. Looks like far more options in 8.5" wide though so I may spring for a set of those in a +34ish offset to keep in line with the guards.

Have you had a look at the rims database on this site? A good starting point for finding stuff you like. I ordered my wheels online from Autocraze in Sydney and they arrived 2 days after I ordered them
Is there any market for selling the stock rims?

Is there any market for selling the stock rims?

There will be - its something I'll want to do as part of a changeover personally. Considering stock wheels for the facelifts are forged they're an upgrade for a lot of people and the 1st gen Ns as the previous ones weren't forged as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: Bretto
There will be - its something I'll want to do as part of a changeover personally. Considering stock wheels for the facelifts are forged they're an upgrade for a lot of people and the 1st gen Ns as the previous ones weren't forged as far as I'm aware.
Yeah sweet, by the way sorry for hijacking your thread, Im sure these q's could be asked elsewhere...

Beautiful car! Not to mention the best colour as well but hey I might be just a little biased...

Reactions: Panigale
Beautiful car! Not to mention the best colour as well but hey I might be just a little biased...

Who doesn't love a good red i30N ;)

Im pretty happy with where she sits now - just a few more bits to do and I'll be pretty satisfied with the car as a whole. At least for a bit...

Who doesn't love a good red i30N ;)

Im pretty happy with where she sits now - just a few more bits to do and I'll be pretty satisfied with the car as a whole. At least for a bit...

I'm eyeing off a K&N intake, beyond that I haven't made any plans...which is what I used to say whenever I bought an Evo haha
And yes, the way yours is sitting on those Rotiforms is pure joy to look at!

I'm eyeing off a K&N intake, beyond that I haven't made any plans...which is what I used to say whenever I bought an Evo haha
And yes, the way yours is sitting on those Rotiforms is pure joy to look at!

If you're ever curious on how a K&N sounds thats the exact one I have on my car. Improves induction noise without being silly.

I appreciate that! Super happy with how it came out!

Reactions: Deleted member 9400
Touch of light painting tonight with the new black roof. I did do some rear shots but like an idiot I forgot to reset the focus as everything was full manual and I haven't done a long exposure light paint in a while! Unfortunately that means that whole photo set was blurry.

Hope you enjoy the one I did successfully get 😂

front final-Edit.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 9400
Great pics! The gloss black roof is something I was contemplating even before I picked mine up. Whether I do it or not I'm so damn happy to have an Engine Red one 👍

Great pics! The gloss black roof is something I was contemplating even before I picked mine up. Whether I do it or not I'm so damn happy to have an Engine Red one 👍

You made the right choice of colour! Super pretty colour and really stands out.

I'm bang on 30 myself but I've always been a fan of the techy look and feel and the ambient lighting gives me that. Also the C Class I came from had them so im used to it now.

In regards to the other bits and pieces I'm going to be doing them all myself once the parts arrive some time this week. The exhaust work will be at Mr Muffler in Sumner Park who I've used in the past and liked his work.

Maybe I missed it in the thread but what kit did you go with for the interior lighting? If it's been installed yet, any pics?

Looks amazing. Am Melbourne based so will check them out next year when the FB lands.

Mind if I ask how much the kit was - or if you have a link? Assuming $0 installation given you're doing it yourself

Was 200 for the full kit - yep installed myself so no install cost. Still have to do the doors.

Have you got a link to the kit by any chance? Sussed their site and couldn't find it

Here it is. Just be aware that I fitted the door lights today and no matter what I do I can't get them to work. I'm waiting on a reply from them to confirm I haven't missed anything but even touching them to a car battery isn't firing them up. Frustrating but hopefully I'm missing something.