• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels Kerbed alloy what to do

That's expensive replacing the wheel. That damage is easily repairable. You must be a wealthy man.
I was wealthy, but then I started refueling i30N, now I am just a happy man 😜

Jokes aside, I had already second set of the same rims, just for winter. I bought entire set with rims, tpms sensors and tires in decent shape for 600€.
I didn’t get any official quote for repairing this one, but I expect it to be in 100€-150€ range.

Best to do with oem alloys - restore, paint them and use rim protectors....
View attachment 17643
These look really nice man. Mine is a shadow gray, and I wanted some black rims because I think they go pretty good on gray. So I was looking at HyperGT rims, but that was bit outside of my budget at the moment.

How did you paint them? Do you have also some paint protection there?

I painted them in typical rim regeneration and painting company (no additional paint protection in my case) and after it I used Rimblades Scuffs.

I was wealthy, but then I started refueling i30N, now I am just a happy man 😜

Jokes aside, I had already second set of the same rims, just for winter. I bought entire set with rims, tpms sensors and tires in decent shape for 600€.
I didn’t get any official quote for repairing this one, but I expect it to be in 100€-150€ range.
I damaged one of mine and got it repaired, cost £80.00, that was a skim on the damaged faces, full paint strip off. Powder coat and reface than lacquer.