• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30 WALK AROUND AND MORE DETAIL OF THE I30N & N-LINE

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
WIRELESS CARPLAY AND ANDROID PLAY CONNECTION.

A mild upgrade with some enhancements, wouldn't rush out to change mine though, vastly prefare the current headlights to be honest, mine looks MEANER and that way the buggers get out of the way more quickly as I accelerate to just below the speed limit :D

LMAO! :p Yes, I noticed you said, Good on you mate with a license intact!!;)
Of course My licence is clean Sir! I'm one of the few here in England Who can still drive around due to My job, I don't take advantage but the roads are very quiet, rather have the slow coaches in front of Me than see them die, keep safe all...

Tend to agree about the headlights. Makes it look like too many other cars.

And why O'why is everyone putting a larger front grill on their cars? At least this one doesn't look as hideous as some!!

Like the look of the new digit dash and the bigger infotainment screen though. And extra safety aids are always welcome, as long as they are not overly intrusive. I don't ever want to own a car that drives itself. What would be the fun of driving then?

I await the updated I30 N with interest (like most folks on the forum I suspect). Though it will be a while before I consider changing my current car.

Agree also with the current headlight look, too crowded in the new setup. Not a fan of digital speedo/tacho, love to see proper dials.