• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

ICE Can we use Dongar? [YES]

Ill answer my own question kind of, the small trim above the mirror has the same looking 10 pin connector in it so im going to order one of these and hopefully i can hide the dongar behind the trim to the left and have the dash cam almost hidden completely.

Ive decided upon a road angel one as i dont need a screen so like yours im hoping it will be out of my sight and with the adaptor i can hide the majority of the cables without routing them too far

the adaptor is plugged in, the car connector into it and i then tucked that whole lot up in the head lining, the USB connector is stuck to the widescreen behind the trim to the left of the mirror (its above the sensor in there) then the USB cable they supplied goes up and out the top and i wrapped it round the mirror once and i cant actually see the dash cam behind the mirror
Im happy, sure it was a tad expensive but i think a cleaner install. Worth mentioning that the mirror obviously only gets power when the ignition is on so the parking features of dashcams requiring a constant power supply wont work.... but i didnt want that as out batteries get drained by bluelink enough already.