• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Black Badges for N logo

sambri

Mar 2, 2022
sheffield
Hi guys, I fit my black covers for the N logo today, they went on fine but I notice a slight bit if silicone squeezing from behind one of the covers, it's a tiny amount, and probably some of it is touching the paint work in between the badge.

It's kind of bothering me, but I'm just wondering is this a big issue, or is this quite easy to remove and re-do or if i come to take it off one day it won't have damaged the paintwork in anyway. Any advice would be appreciated.

Can you carefully remove it but pulling it or very carefully using plastic blade or something? I don't think it would damage the paint. I stuck my badges on with double sided tape 😂

Can you carefully remove it but pulling it or very carefully using plastic blade or something? I don't think it would damage the paint. I stuck my badges on with double sided tape 😂
Haha, double sided tape! that's extra careful, I'm just trying to decide if it's worth leaving it.... you would need to look extremely close to notice it... just looks a bit sloppy........ :(

Haha, double sided tape! that's extra careful, I'm just trying to decide if it's worth leaving it.... you would need to look extremely close to notice it... just looks a bit sloppy........ :(

I made a right mess of the black badges on my last N. I’m so clumsy at the best of times and well, there was silicone everywhere.

This time, no such issues. I was super careful and used less silicone. The black badges definitely suit a white car more than the Performance blue colour in my opinion.

I made a right mess of the black badges on my last N. I’m so clumsy at the best of times and well, there was silicone everywhere.

This time, no such issues. I was super careful and used less silicone. The black badges definitely suit a white car more than the Performance blue colour in my opinion.
Haha same here! What did you do with them in the end? did you remove them? if so did you have much of a problem? I guess i'm not too bothered about it, as long as i've not damaged anything etc...

and yes, i have the slate grey and they look amazing