• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

steering wheel red buttons

Are you seriously comparing the glossy ebay plastic overlays (and their low res listing pictures) with proper lettering to the rough 3D printed ones with holes for the logos?

I found the link up. I think the ebay caps don't let the light to pass through the black letters. Because of this I designed mine with the holes

Are you seriously comparing the glossy ebay plastic overlays (and their low res listing pictures) with proper lettering to the rough 3D printed ones with holes for the logos?

I think you know thats exactly what people are doing!
I'm not a fan of either but one defintely looks better to me.

I presume you have an opinion or you just being awkward/rude?

Everybody it's taste, I think all those plastic covers look like crap. Those holes..... my god. Looks awfull.

I'll be getting carbon covers from faserschmeide when they are in stock. :)

I have contacted the seller. Prompt reply. They are aware of the images. They confirmed it is not sticker and not 3d printed. Said, it is high quality glossy hard plastic. Didn't want to reveal how that is made. There are no holes and advised not to make any bad comments without using the product. I apologise for making comments on their products.

Everybody it's taste, I think all those plastic covers look like crap. Those holes..... my god. Looks awfull.

I'll be getting carbon covers from faserschmeide when they are in stock. :)

Totally, thats what I was getting at. I wouldn't put either on my car too.

But:
People posting their opinions on topics = good
People posting sarcastic condescending posts on topics trying to be-little others = bad
:cool:

Well, I emailed the company and they aren't interested in shipping to anywhere but Europe and UK due to the Wuhan Virus. Not sure how or why this matters but it will save everyone else having to ask in the future.

Like to have a set, however it's not going to happen for anyone but Europe.
If anyone can help me out with the purchase, I would be grateful!! :) 👍
I'm sort of astonished by the focus from some mail order businesses have on the Wuhan Virus. Most were itching to get back into business. Now it seems, their self-imposed limitation policies are stifulling their own efforts. It's definately counterproductive to capitalism and a good business model. It's there loss.🤔

Last edited:
Bought eBay Red button emblem. Quick delivery. Good communication from seller.
First impression is button is high glossy plastic and excellent quality. Nothing printed on the button. Stickers provided for DRIVE MODE and N. Users can print on the button of their choice. I like it. I am still curious how they made it

Bought eBay Red button emblem. Quick delivery. Good communication from seller.
First impression is button is high glossy plastic and excellent quality. Nothing printed on the button. Stickers provided for DRIVE MODE and N. Users can print on the button of their choice. I like it. I am still curious how they made it
Could you mind to post a photo at night with lights?

Still like a set of the Carbon Fiber units in red lettering. Can anyone from the UK or Germany help a fellow member out with the purchase? :)

Reactions: RemcoV
Still like a set of the Carbon Fiber units in red lettering. Can anyone from the UK or Germany help a fellow member out with the purchase? :)

I can help you out. Only have to check what shipping would cost to the US. :)

Edit: think it is around 20 euro to ship. :)

Reactions: R Veloster N