• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Latest activity

• deten
    deten replied to the thread 2021 i30 N.
    Does anyone know if the brake pads from the old version of the i30n fit on the new facelift one?
  • deten
    deten reacted to jeikobu__'s post in the thread 2021 i30 N with Like Like.
    My FL has finally arrived at the dealership today, but it looks like I'm gonna have more obstacles on my way to finally drive the thing...
  • T
    Tom Vanlimbergen reacted to jeikobu__'s post in the thread 2021 i30 N with Like Like.
    My FL has finally arrived at the dealership today, but it looks like I'm gonna have more obstacles on my way to finally drive the thing...
  • speedking
    The lumbar support is adjustable in the seat so not sure why you would need a back pillow. Every aspect is adjustable and I have no...
  • T
    Tom Vanlimbergen replied to the thread 2021 i30 N.
    I read a few articles on the new Clubsport lately and they were, let's say, not to enthousiastic about it. One of the tests ended by...
  • Gizmo
    Gizmo reacted to sunbeamti's post in the thread Hi its going to be my first Hyundai with Like Like.
    Hi all, nice to find this forum, I have just ordered (09/06/21) the new 280bhp i30 N Performance hatch to be released in UK on 24th. A...
  • Howy
    Howy replied to the thread 2021 i30 N.
    I agree, as an existing i30N owner I was hoping to upgrade early before my 4yr PCP expires but the price differential on the FL at...
  • speedking
    The bonnet of an i30N weighs about the same as your Swift Sport :( The i20N is probably the car for you based on your above criteria.
  • G
    glennbot reacted to Xcelr8's post in the thread 2021 i30 N with Like Like.
    Thanks mate, real world problems yeah... Its not that I cant afford it, just really don't want to spend that much. Will talk with the...
  • G
    glennbot reacted to BillSan's post in the thread 2021 i30 N with Like Like.
    I joined this forum about 3 months ago as I felt fairly certain that I wanted (and would be able to afford) a FL i30N. I'm grateful for...
  • speedking
    speedking replied to the thread Hill Hold Assist.
    I believe that you have to have used the brakes when you come to a stop. If you roll up the slope and just apply the handbrake when...
  • RossTi30N
    Report on my Godspeedbrakes Discs and Pagid RSL29 pads on the front after ~32k km: Wear's looking excellent, will probably do another...
  • E
    Ekliptix replied to the thread 2021 i30 N.
    It’s happening! A symphony of gun shots, I mean exhaust crackles and pops are about to hit Australian cities!
  • E
    Ekliptix reacted to Hayden120's post in the thread 2021 i30 N with Like Like.
    Australian peeps: our cars were transferred from the Thruxton to the Glovis Caravel during the stopover in Korea. They're arriving in...
  • G
    glennbot reacted to Hayden120's post in the thread 2021 i30 N with Like Like.
    Australian peeps: our cars were transferred from the Thruxton to the Glovis Caravel during the stopover in Korea. They're arriving in...