• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Your N's sex &/or nickname?

A name and sex for a car... Really!
Mine is called "The car" when it's going OK... and a host of unmentionable names if it's not.

Reactions: BadShadd
Mines a female, as with all me cars, because I have only ever referred to them as ‘she’. I don’t name them as such.

Hello all,

I'm hopefully going to be signing on the dotted line this weekend for my i30n!

This got me wondering - what has everyone named their cars?

Her name is Ena :)

In Croatian, N is pronounced EN.
Then you add an A for a girl...
Quite popular name here too....

Reactions: padigree
I don’t know if this is i30Ns only but I thought the people who name and sex their car are far and few between. And I thought I was one of the only oddballs who do. But my VN is named Stacy and she is a female. Couldn’t really give you an explanation for why I named her that. Other than The first time I drove it that was the first name that came to mind after some N time :) and it’s stuck ever since

I don’t know if this is i30Ns only but I thought the people who name and sex their car are far and few between. And I thought I was one of the only oddballs who do. But my VN is named Stacy and she is a female. Couldn’t really give you an explanation for why I named her that. Other than The first time I drove it that was the first name that came to mind after some N time :) and it’s stuck ever since

I had the same experience ... driving along and named her Stacey ... slightly different spelling :p