• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
66CF5267-E465-4EA8-B093-CA0377DCE281-600x401.jpeg

How about this design?

Only in Japan and on a Toyota, with the locals using umbrellas with not a cloud in sight. Or could be here in OZ they do that here too :rolleyes:

Japanese (and other asian) women like to be "light skinned" not dark, so the umbrella is for sun protection, not rain. My wife plays golf with some lovely Korean ladies and they are covered from top to toe, and they have an umbrella mounted permanently on their golf buggy. My wife who is very faired skin has adopted the same attire.

Only in Japan and on a Toyota, with the locals using umbrellas with not a cloud in sight. Or could be here in OZ they do that here too :rolleyes:
The car looks like to have a Malaysian license plate on it. Anyway, those car(痛車itasha, 痛ita means pain, 車sha means car, although I wouldn't qualify that car as a full blown itasha) are everywhere around the globe, because there are always some people who want to inflict some pain on innocent bystanders.

proof of existence
https://www.google.com/search?q=Itasha+Australia&tbm=isch

But it's true that Japanese are the worst in this regard by a huge margin.

Reactions: Aussiei30N
Japanese (and other asian) women like to be "light skinned" not dark, so the umbrella is for sun protection, not rain. My wife plays golf with some lovely Korean ladies and they are covered from top to toe, and they have an umbrella mounted permanently on their golf buggy. My wife who is very faired skin has adopted the same attire.

Don't think the Chinese have that problem, don't think they even know what the sun looks like. My best mates wife is Chinese and every time she visits the mandatory mask goes on when outside :eek::rolleyes:

Don't think the Chinese have that problem, don't think they even know what the sun looks like. My best mates wife is Chinese and every time she visits the mandatory mask goes on when outside :eek::rolleyes:

I am Chinese and yeah, its true how they don't like the sun, unlike me who is from the UK and I use LED light bulbs just to get some daylight here! The mask is to do with her having a cold and not wanting to spread it. I don't think it works but its a cultural courtesy. I just let everyone know how runny my nose is, so that i can justify a day off work from man flu.;)

anyway, this graffic would suit those Ns in red.

Integrale16v-047.jpg

Reactions: Aussiei30N
I've seen a PB N round my neck of the woods with an orange stripe down the middle like that. I've been trying to work out if it belongs to anyone on here.

Manted is right - I've seen some cool interior wraps, including printed graphics. I would like to see some colours inside my N - the dash looks pretty greyish.

Hi has anyone painted the original N alloys black, on a PB. If so any pictures?

Reactions: GazmaN
Has anyone painted the factory rims black on there I30n,

Think it might look better on performance blue car. But dont want to try until I see how it looks. Ideally would get another set of rims, but cant afford at this stage.

Does anyone know how to make the car look incredibly shiny or to maintain its shine when Brand new? Would this be a special Wax from somewhere? I am based in Melbourne Australia.

Looking at this video, I feel like it will never be this shiny ever again and I think a lot of it has to do with the lights.

Reactions: Stash-N