• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wookiee's Clean Slate

@WookieeM Nooo. It's the worst. It took me nearly 6 years to chin my old car alloys...6 days in my N. It's the worst!!

Reactions: WookieeM
Hyundai Customer Services rang me back today, I raised an issue yesterday. Dealer could not replace my mats after 6 months and 5500 miles this wear is unacceptable.

Asked Customer Services about raising a complaint about the mats. They agreed and are shipping new mats to the dealership.

Warranty does not cover wear - Goodwill gesture.

Collage 2019-06-25 17_18_31.jpg

Last edited:
Hyundai Customer Services rang me back today, I raised an issue yesterday. Dealer could not replace my mats after 6 months and 5500 miles this wear is unacceptable.

Asked Customer Services about raising a complaint about the mats. They agreed and are shipping new mats to the dealership.

View attachment 7958
I still find this very strange. Some mats seems to wear very quickly and some seem to last pretty good. I have 33000 km on the car and not a lot of wear on the mats, still look very good. I think it is more related to the kind of shoes people wear. We mostly wear sneakers, when you wear high heels it might be a different story...

I think it is more related to the kind of shoes people wear. We mostly wear sneakers, when you wear high heels it might be a different story...

I only wear trainers all the time.

I'd look epic in high heels but I'll save that for a special day :p

Possibly a faulty batch, or the way I rest my foot on the rest next to the clutch.

View attachment 7958
I got mine through Hyundai online and in in the same position as you. Same wear etc and they sent cheap floor mats