• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wireless Apple Car Play

Does anyone have any first hand experience of using this dongle? I would love wireless Apple car play and don’t have an issue with paying £100.
But only for a product that doesn’t suffer bad lag and connection issues.
There are some reviews of these ‘types’ of devices on YouTube but it’s difficult to know exactly what product you are buying (plenty of cheap imitations etc as you’d imagine).

thanks

Took the bullet for the community and ordered one for my iPhone 8. Works perfectly. My phone now automatically connects to this dongle when I start up the engine (or just electronics). No need to take the phone out of my pocket to get access to Spotify and other goodies. My car is MY19 i30 Fastback N.

Took the bullet for the community and ordered one for my iPhone 8. Works perfectly. My phone now automatically connects to this dongle when I start up the engine (or just electronics). No need to take the phone out of my pocket to get access to Spotify and other goodies. My car is MY19 i30 Fastback N.
Which one did you buy? (Link?) thankyouu

I got the one aswell and after 1+ month of testing i have to say that i sometimes get a blackscreen while starting. I need to reconnect the dongle to get it working again. I got the newest firmware, iPhone 11 pro & fastback n.

Seems that a lot of the eBay dongles support 'Android' head units but not Android Auto on the phone.

Yes, thats the other problem! Be careful and dont order dongles for Android head units......

I found this video:
It's in german, but you can follow by just looking and doing the same as him, can anyone try that? Still waiting for my i30n here.