• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

White with Black roof or Performance Blue

andyo

Nthusiast
Sep 14, 2021
Pudsey
Another colour conundrum! White with black roof, white no black roof or performance blue no black roof.

I have only seen PB at the dealers and one in black, black very nice but have a black car now so fancied a change!

Anyone seen white, so hard to tell in pics without seeing in real time.

Red nice in pics too, confusing myself more now!!

Thanks

Another colour conundrum! White with black roof, white no black roof or performance blue no black roof.

I have only seen PB at the dealers and one in black, black very nice but have a black car now so fancied a change!

Thanks
I've gone with PB with no Black roof, you could always wrap it later.I've seen the Red in the metal and it looked really dull and not like a hot hatch at all,it might as well have been a base model car

Reactions: adelowe and andyo
One thing to also consider is how much you want attention :) A lot of kids pull out their phone and signal to rev while driving by. I only assume that it is cause of Performance Blue color. I don’t think that they would recognize the car having such ability as much if it was white. Also this is only my experience and with the i30 fastback n.

But I’d say Performance Blue definitely from these options :) Getting a gloss black roof on it this week. I don’t want a white car anymore, looks dirty very fast.

Reactions: andyo
Absolutely hate cars that have different colours on different panels. I ordered a performance blue in the end. I did also like the dark blue and the white but I feel the performance blue really suits the i20N

Reactions: andyo
I feel like an N car in anything not Performance Blue is a bit like a Ferrari in anything but red... Can still look good, but missing something.

The biggest reason I went for PB though is all the same colour highlights INSIDE the car - going for intense blue, white or red outside with baby blue bits all over the interior would just grate with me massively.

Reactions: RJU86 and andyo
I feel like an N car in anything not Performance Blue is a bit like a Ferrari in anything but red... Can still look good, but missing something.

The biggest reason I went for PB though is all the same colour highlights INSIDE the car - going for intense blue, white or red outside with baby blue bits all over the interior would just grate with me massively.

Oh yes. I live with this pain since they changed the interior colors to red from pb in fastback. In facelift it’s ”fixed” :D

Thanks

DON’T get white with black roof!!! 🤪

Seriously...it looks like I live right around the corner from you😂

I don’t want the PB colour for exactly the same reason as a lot of folk DO want it. ie it shouts “I’m an i20N”

I like to fly just a bit under the radar. White could easily be mistaken for an N line, which is just fine by me. I may even debadge mine.

Absolutely hate cars that have different colours on different panels. I ordered a performance blue in the end. I did also like the dark blue and the white but I feel the performance blue really suits the i20N

Welcome to your nightmare..... 😄

VW Polo Harlequin makes colourful comeback

• Haha
Reactions: Loftylad and RJU86

Its like they have designed and built the car to be sold in only one colour.
should just be black trim and inserts and stitching for all other colours.
Red with blue interior highlights 🤢

Welcome to your nightmare..... 😄

VW Polo Harlequin makes colourful comeback
Actually starting to like that at least its a bit different, it must be because I'm getting bored with seeing all the grey coloured cars around at present that look like they need their base coat covered. :D

Thanks for everyone's thoughts 🙂 Keep reverting back to PB. It's a bit unusual outside of Hyundia, yes coordinates with interior is a bonus, always got my Alfa's of old in Alfa red, come eventual resale then I think will always be popular and minimise depreciation as far as possible....

Just need to find good deal now, carwow deals seem to have plummeted over last few days!

Reactions: CozyTony
Thanks for everyone's thoughts 🙂 Keep reverting back to PB. It's a bit unusual outside of Hyundia, yes coordinates with interior is a bonus, always got my Alfa's of old in Alfa red, come eventual resale then I think will always be popular and minimise depreciation as far as possible....

Just need to find good deal now, carwow deals seem to have plummeted over last few days!

Sorry, but this is all I see when I see a “performance blue” car....😂

Attachments

• BE586CC3-8005-46F8-9A05-F720D9CE5204.jpeg
    BE586CC3-8005-46F8-9A05-F720D9CE5204.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 18