• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

White NV69 Stockton

REM66

Oct 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Spotted a White N on the way home tonight in Stockton-On-Tees parked on a driveway close to Sainsburys/Stockton 6th form college NV69 ___ looked across at the driveway while waiting at the traffic lights and thought oh an i30 then spotted the twin pipes and the N badge :D

jonboy_1

Oct 15, 2019
Teesside
Interestingly I live in Stockton and have a white I30 N performance - NU69, but don`t live at that location.
However I did see a white N at Hartburn school yesterday lunch time!

Reactions: REM66

Tom97

Apr 14, 2019
Middlesbrough
I saw a 69 PB today on A19 south taking the Parkway turn off at around 16:10. I merged onto the lane right in front of it. Looked brand spanking new.

REM66

Oct 2, 2019
United Kingdom
I'm spotting a lot more i30N's locally now I guess the good reviews are helping sell them. There was a black one parked in Acklam on Wednesday this week too.

jonboy_1

Oct 15, 2019
Teesside
I also saw a PB this morning on the A66 on the Darlington ring road heading towards the brick train.
Theyre such a great car, ive really fell in love with mine. its such a good car, great to drive and quick!

Ive added a DTUK box to mine and its transformed it.

Reactions: REM66

Tom97

Apr 14, 2019
Middlesbrough
When I first got mine I was contemplating getting one of them but I thought insurance would be silly with me being so young. Might be something to look into in the future though.