• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N Where to buy air duct extension?

Verric

Oct 1, 2019
Melbourne
Hello

Does anyone know I can get the air duct extension, the little grill thingy for the i30N

Part number: 28212S0100
Code: 28212F

1608108610769.png

I've tried the old el google machine, but I only get results from a bunch random Russians that just loop me through their site.

Do I just have to call up my local dealership and ask for like some sort of custom part and give them the part number ?

Thanks

loafer-N77

Staff member
Feb 4, 2019
UK
Just ask you dealership Parts Dept to give you a price and lead time using the part numbers you have above. Pretty much your only option 🤔

Don't think anyone has found an online place that will just supply OEM bits direct yet for the European/Aussie markets yet?!

There are people on the UK Facebook pages that work in Hyundai Parts Depts who can give prices etc but not much use for you in Melbourne.

Kev_G

Mar 27, 2019
Chester
Hello

Does anyone know I can get the air duct extension, the little grill thingy for the i30N

Part number: 28212S0100
Code: 28212F

View attachment 15895

I've tried the old el google machine, but I only get results from a bunch random Russians that just loop me through their site.

Do I just have to call up my local dealership and ask for like some sort of custom part and give them the part number ?

Thanks
I cant get it (Genuine part) 15.70€ but postage to Oz isnt cheap.... happy to help though

Verric

Oct 1, 2019
Melbourne
I cant get it (Genuine part) 15.70€ but postage to Oz isnt cheap.... happy to help though
it seldom ever is...

I've contacted my local dealer (it's currently 12:15am) so I'm expecting a call within the next 1-2 days.

Would it possible put you on hold till maybe Monday ? Also any (rough) quote on the postage would be awesome

P.S appreciate your help

Reactions: loafer-N77

Kev_G

Mar 27, 2019
Chester
it seldom ever is...

I've contacted my local dealer (it's currently 12:15am) so I'm expecting a call within the next 1-2 days.

Would it possible put you on hold till maybe Monday ? Also any (rough) quote on the postage would be awesome

P.S appreciate your help
Depends on size tbh i mean i post parts to Sydney ALOT and minimum it is is around ÂŁ30. Would be sub ÂŁ100 i would say at a guess. Just drop me a pm buddy

Reactions: Verric

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
We list a crossover part as well here for the duct extension. If I might suggest first; Phil Gilbert in Sydney directly but let me know if you need assistance I can help. The part # s 28212S0100 Duct Extension. đź‘Ť.
https://parts.philgilberthyundai.com.au/

Last edited:
Reactions: GazmaN and Verric