• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Where are performance parts for i30n

kamyk155

Nthusiast
Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
After almost year of waiting I'm still looking for i30n performance parts promised by hyundai.
We saw a lot of pictures of them almost year ago - intake, wheels, stering wheel, carbon parts...
I saw almost all of them but only for veloster n. Almost whole interior carbon parts, exterior - front, rear, wheel.
So simply question - where are parts for i30n ?
I'm looking mostly for interior carbon and alcantara parts.

Reactions: CleanSlate
This is what Hyundai said,
"Unveiled at the #Seoul Motor Show the range initially designed around the Veloster N will likely be available soon for the i30 N Hatch and i30 Fastback N in the near future." What they've said and what they've done up to this point is on track.

However, what Hyundai means by the "near future," is up for debate. If they are utilizing a; kyros time scale, it could be year. Most owners and people's expectations and are set in; kronos time, not a kyros time frame. :) 🤔

Last edited:
Hyundai are very good at "talking the talk" but got a long way to go at "walking the walk".

The Veloster N seems to have got most of their attention it seems (obviously when it's sold in Korea where the i30N isn't).

They would cream it In if they sold official performance parts in Europe for the i30.

This is true and they would do the same in the US as well. Hyundai needs to crap or get off the pot so-to-speak. I wrote them a few months back and asked when the part would available in the US, no answer.:(

Reactions: alpiv64