• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels Wheel selection woes.

Zurcher

Aug 4, 2020
Tacoma, WA
Been searching for what seems like hours for this info with no luck.

I am wanting to run a 245/40r18 tire paired with an 18x8.5 wheel on my 2020 VN PP with stock suspension/alignment, and I'm not sure what offsets will allow this without rubbing.

I would like to stay as close to et55 as possible but the suspension clearance looks fairly tight with the OEM (19x8 et55 with 235/35r19) setup already.

Looking at this thread
https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/n-cars-rims-database.4067/
the OZ Alleggerita HLT Titanium Tech - 8,5x18 - ET55 stands out to me but that comes with its own issues.
I'm not sure how to find a dealer for it as tire rack says i cant fit any 8.5 wide wheels and appears to be the only dealer. Also pulling the wheel up via another car in the wheel search (2020 WRX) is concerning because that car has a much smaller hub bore than my VN
Assuming i knew how to acquire wheels with these dimensions, can anyone confirm fitment or recommend a similar setup that works. My priorities are getting the 245 rubber without poke, rubbing, monster truck sidewall bulge or excessively changing the geometry of the suspension.

Thanks in advance.

Zurcher

Aug 4, 2020
Tacoma, WA

This post and the follow up seem to paint a good picture, but they are about the I30N I believe.

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Also search individual VN members car threads. You'll find more there. We haven't started a similar thread for the VN but the same i30N wheels will fit as well.:)