• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What new car offers are you guys getting on the i20n

Making Bronze the only free option is a real cheap shot on Hyundai's part - they know full well it's the least demanded option, so they are just forcing buyers into paying the extra for a colour they like...

But yeah, i'm not surprised at all they haven't continued the deposit contribution. Not only are the order books pushed well into 2022, but you literally can't even order it's main rival (Fiesta ST) at the moment... so no need to take a hit on the margins!
Yeah I said that to the dealer about the Bronze, he completely agreed that its just a way of Hyundai making some extra cash!

At least Hyundai aren't like VW where getting a steering wheel is a cost option 🤣

Agreed. Up until I actually ordered the only free option was polar white, which was always a contender for me anyway as the i20N looks great white. It was only when I sat down with the dealer to place the order that he hit me with the news that white is no longer the free option, how’s your luck. This isn’t the first car I’ve ordered from new so I was aware of the many twists and turns that seem to go hand in hand with getting a new car.

Making Bronze the only free option is a real cheap shot on Hyundai's part - they know full well it's the least demanded option, so they are just forcing buyers into paying the extra for a colour they like...

But yeah, i'm not surprised at all they haven't continued the deposit contribution. Not only are the order books pushed well into 2022, but you literally can't even order it's main rival (Fiesta ST) at the moment... so no need to take a hit on the margins!
I only recently got my Fiesta ST after waiting 6 1/2 months for it. It was only while I was waiting I heard about the i20N...

I feel the i20N looks more aggressive and is better kitted out technology-wise.

I secured my Fiesta ST at Q1 pricing though, hense why it's a no-lose to trade in so quickly.

Reactions: NTastic!
I only recently got my Fiesta ST after waiting 6 1/2 months for it. It was only while I was waiting I heard about the i20N...

I feel the i20N looks more aggressive and is better kitted out technology-wise.

I secured my Fiesta ST at Q1 pricing though, hense why it's a no-lose to trade in so quickly.
The i20N is in a different league to the Fiesta ST in the looks department. The ST is flabby and bloated looking and just resembles the Fiesta 1.0 that your grandad drives. You made a wise decision, at least the i20N looks serious, unlike the ST.

Most places either offer you a deal or Affinity discount, it’s often not the biggest discount. We are eligible for affinity, but in the end we got a discount and deposit contribution on both cars instead.

I wouldnt be surprised if they increase the price rather than adding any additional discounts.

Whats the bets 'on the road' price folks are getting after the quarter changes with contributions etc?
Depends on spec colour ect as you’re aware the really big discounts had dried up so maybe now 6% would be your best.
Demand is so high even that may evaporate soon..

I wouldn't hang about hoping for any big discounts! If it were me and you definitely want one I would just go ahead, see what discount you can get now and order! ;)

I wouldn't hang about hoping for any big discounts! If it were me and you definitely want one I would just go ahead, see what discount you can get now and order! ;)
Good advice I’d prop it up on Carwow get the best deal available knock £500 off that and call your local dealership as see if they can match it.

I have an offer of $37,270 AUD for a Dragon Red with Black roof which includes delivery fees, stamp duty & rego.

Delivery to the dealer is in December, just not sure if that's a guaranteed timing or likely to slip. This is in South Australia.

Just pulled the trigger on the deal working out about £1500 discount. Just wish I hadn’t waited and got it in the last quarter with the contributions. Monthly payments were nearly £30 less. By the time I comes to collect in January hopefully they add back on some incentive for the new quarter 😂

Just pulled the trigger on the deal working out about £1500 discount. Just wish I hadn’t waited and got it in the last quarter with the contributions. Monthly payments were nearly £30 less. By the time I comes to collect in January hopefully they add back on some incentive for the new quarter 😂
Congratulations! I think a lot of us wished we had ordered earlier but hey its exciting stuff! :)