• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What new car offers are you guys getting on the i20n

Looks like they're offering me £1k discount for Affinity. There's also no deposit contribution or any other discount, which puts the car at £24k. I am however getting offered £22.9k for my Fiesta ST, which puts me at nearly £6.5k equity.
Ask them if they can offer you a dealership discount (as the deposit contribution has finished) and see what they say. If they think you might walk elsewhere they may come up for it. Then if they do, get them to add the Affinity discount as well. Good luck.

I very much doubt you will be offered much more at another dealer. I think the i20n's are selling themselves, especially now that that the dealers are being told that there are now no new demo's being made available to test drive and what with all the great reviews, the dealerships don't need to do any selling!

Also I did a car wow comparison a little while ago and at first dealerships were offering above £1k some 1.5k and now they have all reduced the offers. most of them are just above £1k (by a few quid) but a lot are around £500 to £700. This is PB with bose and black roof.

Good luck trying but I'll be surprised if you get loads of dealers knocking on your door to give you a discount more than a grand at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Emma
I very much doubt you will be offered much more at another dealer. I think the i20n's are selling themselves, especially now that that the dealers are being told that there are now no new demo's being made available to test drive and what with all the great reviews, the dealerships don't need to do any selling!
I tend to agree, and whilst it may well be pointless I’d still be asking if it was me, nothing to lose.
I knew when I ordered mine that they were pretty much selling themselves so didn’t push it when I tried blagging floor mats for free. I mean, I got nearly 3.5k in discount so I wasn’t going to push it.

That's with no extras at all. I am however getting £3k more for my Fiesta than what I paid for it, so that kind of makes the price £21k, since that's £3k I never had before.

Another dealer had previously offered me the same for £22k, but they were only offering £19k (£3k less) for my trade in. That was £1500 discout and £1500 deposit contribution. Hyundai have stopped the contributions now it would seem.

When did you order?

I placed my order mid September and the dealer informed me not that long afterwards that the deposit contribution had stopped due to high demand. He confirmed that as I’d ordered in the previous quarter they’d honour the discount.

yep Hyundai have definitely stopped the £1500 contributions. Its always worth asking for as much as you can but in the grand scheme of it is there point in holding out for a few hundred quid. you'll only be further down the queue which by the sounds of things is getting longer by the second.

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago! (I cant wait) lol :)

Nice. I nearly went for PB but absolutely love the polar white with the black roof. It was close but I went for the white with black roof in the end, no Bose.

Reactions: NTastic!
I think having the black roof and Bose has added to the lead time but I thought it was worth waiting that little bit longer for getting what I really wanted. I'd only have regretted it later down the line lol 😆

Making Bronze the only free option is a real cheap shot on Hyundai's part - they know full well it's the least demanded option, so they are just forcing buyers into paying the extra for a colour they like...

But yeah, i'm not surprised at all they haven't continued the deposit contribution. Not only are the order books pushed well into 2022, but you literally can't even order it's main rival (Fiesta ST) at the moment... so no need to take a hit on the margins!