• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What new car offers are you guys getting on the i20n

Cheers … for that best things come to those who wait…wish I ordered months ago but wanted to test drive it first. Brave move for me though been a Fast Ford guys for 20 years but the I20n blew me away!
Hear what your saying I’ve been in fast fords since the late 80s but these new N cars are no joke absolutely killing it.

I should’ve listened to you months ago!
Dealer has been useless since the minute I handed over my deposit🙄
I think they might give me a call if my car is in the way of others at their compound🤣
If this is their idea of after sales, I dread to think what their servicing is going to be like!🤪
I’m hoping mines on the ship that’s docking in Tilbury on the 14th. 🤞

Yeah Hyundai don’t really do order tracking as far as I know. I mean with my current one it bloody turned up I think 5 weeks early (I was livid 😂). I think ours will both be on the same ship!

Find yourself a good dealer for servicing, I have to say I use the one local to my work, and for the most part they’ve been good. They do exist! Once I’d had a paddy with all of them about no windscreen washers not working, we’ve been good!

Reactions: Loftylad
Yeah Hyundai don’t really do order tracking as far as I know. I mean with my current one it bloody turned up I think 5 weeks early (I was livid 😂). I think ours will both be on the same ship!

Find yourself a good dealer for servicing, I have to say I use the one local to my work, and for the most part they’ve been good. They do exist! Once I’d had a paddy with all of them about no windscreen washers not working, we’ve been good!

It’s very frustrating with the lack of communication or order updates.

The dealers KNOW when the car has left the factory, they KNOW when the ship carrying it has docked in port, and they KNOW an approximate date when the car will transported to the dealership and be available to the customer.

All I want to know is a window of 3 or 4 days when the car is likely to be available for me to collect. Its not hard.

Very annoying, very frustrating and very disappointing .

I’ve been buying and driving cars for over 30 years and this is the worst start I’ve ever had to ownership.

I’ve no idea whether I’m collecting it next week, next month or next year.🙄

It’s very frustrating with the lack of communication or order updates.

The dealers KNOW when the car has left the factory, they KNOW when the ship carrying it has docked in port, and they KNOW an approximate date when the car will transported to the dealership and be available to the customer.

All I want to know is a window of 3 or 4 days when the car is likely to be available for me to collect. Its not hard.

Very annoying, very frustrating and very disappointing .

I’ve been buying and driving cars for over 30 years and this is the worst start I’ve ever had to ownership.

I’ve no idea whether I’m collecting it next week, next month or next year.🙄

I have to admit, I wouldn’t expect any contact until the vehicle was with them, and it was just to arrange a collection date. That’s been my experience of buying a car previously, but I know some brands give a lot more information.

Hi all

I ordered mine on Saturday, I've gone for brass after looking at all the colours so many times.

I have ended up paying £22,790 and then the contribution on top so £21,290 total discount of £3705. I was happy as this beats the current car wow deals (they have gone from around £3800 last month to bellow £3k now) so I am happy.

I am local to the Barnsley dealer but ordered from Doncaster as Cars2 is possibly the worst experience I have ever had in a dealership. It is staffed by people with no product knowledge and just offer shocking service.

Roll on the 30th November

Hi all

I ordered mine on Saturday, I've gone for brass after looking at all the colours so many times.

I have ended up paying £22,790 and then the contribution on top so £21,290 total discount of £3705. I was happy as this beats the current car wow deals (they have gone from around £3800 last month to bellow £3k now) so I am happy.

I am local to the Barnsley dealer but ordered from Doncaster as Cars2 is possibly the worst experience I have ever had in a dealership. It is staffed by people with no product knowledge and just offer shocking service.

Sounds like a good deal

Hi all

Congrats - cracking deal and looking forward to seeing a Brass one in the wild (only seen PB and White)! Ordered an Impact Blue at the weekend and only seen online pictures of it!

Reactions: m4tty100

Hi
I've just got a price for performance blue/ black roof from cars in Bradford after asking for almost 2 weeks - £23128

He said delivery would be late Dec/ early Jan which is too long to wait

Your price looks almost £2k cheaper - is that the price for anyone or are you/ a relative a Hyundai employee?

Hi
I've just got a price for performance blue/ black roof from cars in Bradford after asking for almost 2 weeks - £23128

Your price looks almost £2k cheaper - is that the price for anyone or are you/ a relative a Hyundai employee?

No that was having 2 dealers fight for the business and match the previous car wow .
Your car is about 1k more expensive because of the paint and roof so not quite as far away. Deals in September aren’t quite as good as they were at the back of last month.

i missed out on 2 available due this month because I faffed and wanted that bit extra.

Glade I ordered mine when I did I see today it’s £1300 more now from the same dealership.
prices defo on the rise….

Hi

Try car wow the best deal I found on there was £23,271 in performance blue , bose and black rood saving £3274 (12.3%)
Not sure about delivery times but you prob get £400 off this price due to no bose system

Try car wow the best deal I found on there was £23,271 in performance blue , bose and black rood saving £3274 (12.3%)
Not sure about delivery times but you prob get £400 off this price due to no bose system

This was via Carwow
I mentioned Mattys deal to the dealer who said he'd look into it and get back to me - 2 days later still no reply
Seems Cars2 don't care about selling cars?

Reactions: Ammo-mcr
I think they know there is only so many cars they can sell, with a lot of demand, so they aren't too fussed about matching the best offer from a dealer 300 miles away/online anymore.

This isn't like the start of lock down last year, when dealers ordered loads of cars and suddenly had no one to sell them to. Shortages + demand = not a lot of wiggle room, unfortunately!

This was via Carwow
I mentioned Mattys deal to the dealer who said he'd look into it and get back to me - 2 days later still no reply

I didn't rate Cars2 Barnsley at all after a similar experience. Asked for a price and they said "we don't get in to it unless you are interested". Told them I was, but obviously wanted best value for my £££. They said no, no prices. So I bought else where.

That was the most confused I've ever been leaving a dealership.

I didn't rate Cars2 Barnsley at all after a similar experience. Asked for a price and they said "we don't get in to it unless you are interested". Told them I was, but obviously wanted best value for my £££. They said no, no prices. So I bought else where.

That was the most confused I've ever been leaving a dealership.
They are probably the worst dealership/chain I have ever experienced

This was via Carwow
Please keep in mind that the deal was done on a “stock” September delivery car and me and the sales guy kept missing calls when I made the decision and missed those. The MD honoured the deal even though it’s a delivery car

Hi New here, Dealer should be able to provide you with this! I ordered car on Saturday and received this on Monday

My deal was £22,091 via carwow at Bristol Street Hyundai Exeter

I order Dragon Red with No Extras as I think i might get the roof wrapped Black

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 39
Hi New here, Dealer should be able to provide you with this! I ordered car on Saturday and received this on Monday

My deal was £22,091 via carwow at Bristol Street Hyundai Exeter

I order Dragon Red with No Extras as I think i might get the roof wrapped Black
Does look like non option cars are arriving earlier. ho hum