• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What do you do for a living?

I work as an operator in a hotstrip mill for steel. The factory actually makes the steel here from scratch!

I'm a student... For anyone wondering: I moved from Austria to Germany, and the N costs less to lease+insure in Germany than the normal i30 (with a few options) does in Austria, so that was a no-brainer. (Gotta love dem taxes :confused:, the N would cost ~8k€ more to buy in Austria and ~4k€ a year in taxes :eek:)

I'm a student... For anyone wondering: I moved from Austria to Germany, and the N costs less to lease+insure in Germany than the normal i30 (with a few options) does in Austria, so that was a no-brainer. (Gotta love dem taxes :confused:, the N would cost ~8k€ more to buy in Austria and ~4k€ a year in taxes :eek:)

That's a lot of difference.

Have been finding these past few days at work I've been scrolling through the forum, refreshing regularly looking for new posts *bored*. I thought to myself for a second; we all engage regularly with each other, share common interests and own the same cars... but what do we all do for a living?

I for one work on an oil and gas platform in the north sea as a production technician, but what does everyone else do on here for their day job?

Just a thought in these somewhat boring times, and a little bit of fun!

Have been finding these past few days at work I've been scrolling through the forum, refreshing regularly looking for new posts *bored*. I thought to myself for a second; we all engage regularly with each other, share common interests and own the same cars... but what do we all do for a living?

I for one work on an oil and gas platform in the north sea as a production technician, but what does everyone else do on here for their day job?

Just a thought in these somewhat boring times, and a little bit of fun!
Or...you could just revive this old thread:

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...or you'd just hate me :D

Reactions: r_anderson96
Mechanical Design Engineer, working on major water screening equipment that is primarily used for CW screening in power stations.

i.e desk jockey!

Reactions: r_anderson96
Application Developer (iOS & Android) for some minor/major health insurance companies in Germany. 🤓

It seems like the whole forum works in the IT branche :D
< Datacenter Solution Architect