• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wakefield Park track day

Graeme_C

I was excited to know if you got to meet another N owner that day, I won't deny it... :)
No but I am sure it wont be long before a group of N Owners gather. People stop and talk to you at the service station and the interest at the track yesterday was amazing.

If a group of wolves is called a Pack
a group of elephants is called a herd
a group of kangaroos is called a mob

What do you call a group of N's

Aaron_N

No but I am sure it wont be long before a group of N Owners gather. People stop and talk to you at the service station and the interest at the track yesterday was amazing.

That's a great question.
I submit "a rumble of Ns"
Any other ideas?

Geoff Fear

No a surprise visit by one of our staff was the extra N, got him on track and couldn't get him out of it. All of our cars were in production trim except for the tyres we tested.....Standard brakes including pads, discs and fluid. Got to be happy with the times for a off the shelf car.

Mingy

No a surprise visit by one of our staff was the extra N, got him on track and couldn't get him out of it. All of our cars were in production trim except for the tyres we tested.....Standard brakes including pads, discs and fluid. Got to be happy with the times for a off the shelf car.
Hi @Geoff Fear do you know when or if those OZ Racing Hyper GT wheels will be available for customers? If not and i buy them now from a distributor can i purchase the N centre cap covers from Aus Hyundai?

Geoff Fear

I'll find out when they are available, I think from memory there is 1 set at Mobis(spare parts store). You can only get the correct size and offset from Hyundai, they have been made to our spec with our offset to directly replace the factory wheels. 19x8 55 offset

Nerds ?