• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wait time in Australia

BraT81

Nthusiast
Jun 14, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
I'm hearing Late Oct early Nov.
But given how far they over shot the previous round of deliveries, i would take that with a grain of salt.

I would also expect them to be on the ship with the new Kona N

Reactions: Steve p Turks

whelangc

Nthusiast
Aug 27, 2021
Rochedale South
Yeah I guess dealers are playing the 'games ' thing atm . I'm in the market for a i20N . The Dealer said '6mth' wait for that and proceeded to try and upsell to an i30 Performance .. and told me the wait time was 1-2mth .
Grain of salt as I haven't put our deposit down

• Sad

Steve p Turks

Aug 29, 2021
Australia
Yeah I guess dealers are playing the 'games ' thing atm . I'm in the market for a i20N . The Dealer said '6mth' wait for that and proceeded to try and upsell to an i30 Performance .. and told me the wait time was 1-2mth .
Grain of salt as I haven't put our deposit down
Yes it works out about 10 week wait still just shy of 3 months

whelangc

Nthusiast
Aug 27, 2021
Rochedale South
So i"m seeing a dealer tomorrow to purchase a i20 N ........... and waiting for 3 Months (now that's consistent) . I spoke to a large country dealer in QLD ..... they had no idea and pulled an estimate out of the sky of 6mths...

However it's performance blue with a black roof .
See what I an do but they quoted #37500 on road which means a 'big ' dealer delivery fee to play with (About $2000)

But 3mths is ok - gives me time to sell my car privately if they low ball me on low km trade I have.

nsaflin

Sep 13, 2021
Geelong, VIC, AU
Hi all,

What are people being told here in Australia with regards to wait time for i30 n performance ?
I just picked up my N-Line Premium a few weeks ago which I put down a deposit for back in July. So took about 2 months to get the car (and the dealer told me that was pretty quick these days). I was told that I bought a car which was already mid-way to Australia already on the ship....

N-thuser

Sep 14, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
I just ordered an i30n premium manual transmission in shadow grey - 6 mth wait time for Tasmania, where I live. They do have some 8 speed DCTs in stock which I could have taken right now, but only in performance blue.