• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

VN full carbon fiber interior

Nice, thanks for the links! Do you happen to have links for the suede interior parts?
Sadly I do not. The gentleman who owns the vehicle had a local interior shop custom wrap it for him. But mentioned the dash and center console wrap cost 1k

I suppose it's how you look art carbon fiber. They're accentuating the carbon fiber to standout in the photos, so in real life it may look a bit different. This is simply a marketing technique. The have three types of carbon fiber available. Forged, Honeycomb & Normal Pattern Carbon Fiber as demonstrated in the photos Chris posted.
iPhone_11_Pro_Max_Real_FORGED_Carbon_Fiber_Case_Pur_Carbon_Back_800x.jpg

f-896-carbon-fiber-honeycomb__32738.1552087368.jpg

k
Am I the only one who thinks this is way to much and does not look good?
Sometimes less is more...
Maybe!:p Just depends on how you look and picture it.

Knowing SoCal and my current experience with them, you would not receive this for at least 6 months and it will come damaged. Looks good though.

Just to shed some light on this subject. I have contacted SoCal because I didnt want my entire interior trim to be carbon fiber. I only wanted a few trim pieces to get that touch.

Here’s what they said to me via email: “Usually if a customer supplies the trim they supply their own. If you only want to supply part of it then we would have to wait to see which parts you are supplying then order the remainder then invoice you for the work”

Anybody familiar or have insight to removing the dash pieces that were wrapped in carbon fiber above^^^? I would like to get mine painted to match the car, but dont want to break anything in the process.

Reactions: R Veloster N