• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

VinylMod overlays Black Friday stuff

I got the sticker from them and as told above, the rear one did not fit. Will complain soon.

Here is my Vinyl mod front badge. Chose Black/Red/Red design.
Like it.

EC2A5773-9FF3-470D-9529-03F33E622C7E.jpeg

Get mine today. The rear one still does not fit. Why wouldn't they figure this out by now? Emailing them later today. Hopefully they have the right size available for the back.

Get mine today. The rear one still does not fit. Why wouldn't they figure this out by now? Emailing them later today. Hopefully they have the right size available for the back.
Gonna save you some time, they don't have the right size and will refund you the value most likely. I was told that, on the model used (Canada), the rear and front was the same, and so I asked "if the front was the same as the rear's, why did you advertise on your website 2 different sizes?". A bunch of emails later leading to absolutely nowhere, they ended up refunding the whole amount. Ta daaaaaaaa!

Reactions: GazmaN
Got mine on today. The rear one does actually fit. Apparently the N's on the Veloster stateside is the same size front and back after all. The cut is not a perfect match, but I definitely prefer it to the chrome.
Sorry the back is so dirty. Been raining nonstop here.

Attachments

• 20200403_132237_1_1.jpg
    20200403_132237_1_1.jpg
    812.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200403_132352_1.jpg
    20200403_132352_1.jpg
    831.2 KB · Views: 33
Got mine on today. The rear one does actually fit. Apparently the N's on the Veloster stateside is the same size front and back after all. The cut is not a perfect match, but I definitely prefer it to the chrome.
Dude! My OCD!!! We're supposed to be looking after one another in this mess of a world right now :D.

You've actually done really well there mate. 👍. Now go wash her - this can be done rain, hail or shine (or even killer virus for that matter).

Good for you man! Perhaps with me they didn't bother looking for a replacement on their error or the VN has a rear N badge bigger than the N's. Anyways, enjoy the new look 👍