• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

veloster N - turbo intake charge pipe spec

111.jpg

veloter N 275ps engine

30.jpg

oem reducer pipe

sfaafa.jpg

width : 29~30mm

in : 56~57mm

outside : 63mm

bmcota.jpg

KakaoTalk_20181224_125924700.jpg

aliexpress_com_20181224_135102-horz.jpg

i will change my intake made it aluminium 90mm pipe + 63mm>90mm reducer silicone pipe

and using Bmc ota air filter

2.jpg

this is aftermarket intake pipe 76mm for open airfilter ( can not use oem air filter box )

made by SuperDrift company ( south korea )

Attachments

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Thanks for the measurements. Pics of everything installed would be nice. Correction about the power number... It’s 275 PS, not HP, which would be 271.

Have you felt a big difference in power with this mod installed ? And how’s it sound ? Does it sound like a jet engine when on throttle like the VT ?

I am currently in the conceptualization because it is not a general shape intake pipe. The sound differs according to the appearance of the intake pipe and the intake filter. However, the filter of the bellows n and i30n is an open filter shape, In fact, the big impact does not make much difference, but it will definitely make a difference in the response temperature and the intake temperature

i send to picture it is comming soon on south korea
2019...jan~mar

Attachments

View attachment 4654

veloter N 275ps engine

View attachment 4656

oem reducer pipe

View attachment 4657

width : 29~30mm

in : 56~57mm

outside : 63mm

View attachment 4659

View attachment 4658

View attachment 4662

i will change my intake made it aluminium 90mm pipe + 63mm>90mm reducer silicone pipe

and using Bmc ota air filter

View attachment 4660

this is aftermarket intake pipe 76mm for open airfilter ( can not use oem air filter box )

made by SuperDrift company ( south korea )

This is great info, thank you! I'm in the process of making my own custom intake currently as well and this saves me a lot of work!

I'll post pics once I'm finished mine too. I'm planning to incorporate the stock airbox to eliminate as much heatsoak/intake of hot air from the engine bay as possible and have a cleaner install. I may try to modify it a bit for better airflow however, I'll have to see what improvements can be made.