• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Veloster N top speed.

Near top speed I think you’re making more power in 6th though, 5th seems to taper off before that.
This video sorta shows it although some parts are slightly uphill and down

Last edited:
This is a member on the forum from Florida. He's eventually gonna get popped by the FSP or local law enforcement the way he drives. The highway or street is not the place for this. 👎

He's got a tuner, intake and a few other modifications. What's really dumb is; he's given the Florida State Police a video record of the moving violation and reckless operation. This is actually a felony in the state of Florida. His license would be immediately revoked on the spot, suspended for 3 years , car impounded and if convicted a prison sentence for his efforts.

Certainly, not very intelligent and not worth trying to find out . :rolleyes:

This is a member on the forum from Florida. He's eventually gonna get popped by the FSP or local law enforcement the way he drives. The highway or street is not the place for this. 👎

He's got a tuner, intake and a few other modifications. What's really dumb is; he's given the Florida State Police a video record of the moving violation and reckless operation. This is actually a felony in the state of Florida. His license would be immediately revoked on the spot, suspended for 3 years , car impounded and if convicted a prison sentence for his efforts.

Certainly, not very intelligent and not worth trying to find out . :rolleyes:
Ive seen him on youtube but never in person although he is local

I'd stay well clear, he's an accident waiting to happen. I just hope he doesn't involve anyone else in the process.😔

There are plenty of tracks and track days in Florida for this kind of stuff.