• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Veloster N seat recommendations

I recommend waiting until they start selling the DCT VN. There is speculation that Hyundai will start offering the N light sport bucket seats the same time as the DCT VN in the US this upcoming Fall season. Again, this is only speculation and it has not been confirmed whether or not they will offer the seats in the US.

Last edited:
I recommend waiting until they start selling the DCT VN. There is speculation that Hyundai will start offering the N light sport bucket seats the same time as the DCT VN in the US this upcoming Fall season. Again, this is only speculation and it has not been confirmed whether or not they will offer the seats in the US.
Thats what Im hoping for. Do you know any aftermarket seats for VN.

Thats what Im hoping for. Do you know any aftermarket seats for VN.
I don't know any aftermarket seats for the VN. However, I do know that there are aftermarket seat brackets that are made for the VN once you find an aftermarket seat. https://www.genracer.com/vac-race-seat-floor-mount-adapter-for-hyundai-veloster-n-i30-n-2019-20/ Just understand that if you do decide to go aftermarket you'll have to deal with the SRS airbag light unless you get something that can bypass that.

Recommendation; I suggest you leave the seats alone, unless you're really prepared to override the safety airbag system. Also consider, you may be causing a problem with the warranty by attempting to replace them. I can tell you for certain, it can and will affect your insurance coverage. They were included in your initial insurance estimate of coverage.

The best thing to do is wait and see if the N-Performance seats come available or if the newer upgraded seats are available for the 2021 version.

Reactions: Mr. N
Recommendation; I suggest you leave the seats alone, unless you're really prepared to override the safety airbag system. Also consider, you may be causing a problem with the warranty by attempting to replace them. I can tell you for certain, it can and will affect your insurance coverage. They were included in your initial insurance estimate of coverage.

The best thing to do is wait and see if the N-Performance seats come available or if the newer upgraded seats are available for the 2021 version.
Ok thanks. Do they make harnesses for regular seats?

Yes, Schroth QuickFit/Post #645