• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out out the i30 N Bible Here!

Veloster N Red Trim Pieces

Hey guys I am not a fan of the red trim pieces on the body kits of the VN. I was wondering if you think in the future you could order black exterior trim pieces to replace the red ones. I noticed that the red Veloster N has the trim pieces all black so I assumed they would be available as opposed to painting the red pieces.

Thanks!

Hey guys I am not a fan of the red trim pieces on the body kits of the VN. I was wondering if you think in the future you could order black exterior trim pieces to replace the red ones. I noticed that the red Veloster N has the trim pieces all black so I assumed they would be available as opposed to painting the red pieces.

Thanks!
The only color I’ve seeen with the black accents instead of the red is the red car. Which would make sense because red on red wouldn’t look right. But I’m pretty sure down the road someone will come out with a decal kit to cover it up. Or just buy a roll of black vinyl wrap and do it yourself