• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Veloster N Base Racechip GTS Black with App $285

JohnnyOntheClock

Oct 25, 2019
Fort Worth, TX
Hello everyone! I'm seeking a buyer for my GTS Black for the Base Veloster N. $285 flat. Please ask me any questions. I'm looking to put some money in other areas of my car and I won't be needing the piggyback tune for much longer. Photos are having trouble uploading.

Last edited:
Use a photo image hosting website like imageshack or reduce the size of the photos you're attempting to upload.

I suspect these are your, correct?:) If they are, here you go! Just right click and copy the image address and repost by editing your first post (bottom left hand of post). Use the Image button with the chain link and paste. You're "In like Flint!!"
20191022_184221_1573071586516.jpg20191022_184258_1573071653275.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! $250 dollars for the box and app!
Do you still have this?

Welcome to both of you and enjoy yourselves!

Make sure you introduce yourself to the forum here;
While you're at it, peruse the forum rules here;
Be sure to utilize the search engine at the top of the page in the left hand middle for any topics or discussion you're looking for. Keeps down on duplications and the need for moderators to move duplications to thread already on-going. There is so much valid information here, the search engine is the only way to glean thru it quickly to find what you're looking for. :)

Thanks for becoming members!!đź‘Ť