• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

U.K. Driving Roads

meirion

North Wales, Bala to Trawsfynydd. 18.3 miles of the A4212 is bike and lively car heaven. As a local who has travelled it regularly I can recommend this stretch wholeheartedly.
All the approach roads are decent too. :cool:
Beats the EVO Triangle in my humble opinion.

Mark46

Yorkshire/ humberside has some great roads but they are mostly plagued with speed cameras now, I'm struggling to actually find a decent stretch now where I can have a good play.

_Emma

Quick bit of fun but the A44 Fish hill up to Broadway tower is a blast in the Cotswolds. Definitely reminds you this car is best at bends.

Some stunning scottish road mentioned here.
I've done the A68 and honestly, as long as you're fast at spotting the few cameras, you can make it quicker than the A1 :rolleyes:
The Alford to Forres roadis lovely and anything around there is twisty as anything and then theres the Glenshee road..
Plan to do the NC500 at some point, especially looking forward to the Applecross pass and Skye in general.
I've heard lots about Buttertubs but I'm never in the area to do it really. Always up and down the M6 :(
Might look for some fun stuff down near Leeds/Halifax when I'm down later in the year, any suggestions?

Mark46

Some stunning scottish road mentioned here.
I've done the A68 and honestly, as long as you're fast at spotting the few cameras, you can make it quicker than the A1 :rolleyes:
The Alford to Forres roadis lovely and anything around there is twisty as anything and then theres the Glenshee road..
Plan to do the NC500 at some point, especially looking forward to the Applecross pass and Skye in general.
I've heard lots about Buttertubs but I'm never in the area to do it really. Always up and down the M6 :(
Might look for some fun stuff down near Leeds/Halifax when I'm down later in the year, any suggestions?
Some very nice roads in the Yorkshire Dale's but you have to avoid it at certain times of the summer due to the obligatory caravans, tractors, Sunday dawdlers and the cyclists oh and the cycling tour of Yorkshire.....you will be popping and banging all day long getting past that lot!

SS1981

Gloucester to hay on wye was fun over Easter, mostly clear roads with some nice twisty bits, had to dodge a fair few potholes though, I missed one and it felt like the wheel was shattered, is was all good in the end though

The A543 side of the EVO T is completely ruined, the fun police have killed it with average speed cameras. In fact the A543 from Pentrefoelas to Denbigh is now under the Traffic Gestapo !!!