• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Tyre recommendations

Jajodu

Nov 11, 2018
Bishops Stortford
Whilst on the subject, My space saver spare is a Kumho, had to use it twice now and seems all well and good, but why a Kumho? Just seems utterly random unless only certain manufacturers make space savers ?
Doesn't really matter who makes the spare does it, as long as it works when needed. I like an aluminium spare as well. Much classier than the usual steel jobbie.

J BOB

Aug 17, 2018
wigan
Doesn't really matter who makes the spare does it, as long as it works when needed. I like an aluminium spare as well. Much classier than the usual steel jobbie.
Of course not, and I agree it's a fine spare, but that doesn't answer the question!

• Haha
Reactions: JAYtheVET

J BOB

Aug 17, 2018
wigan
Update on the Avon Zv7's, 500 miles in and the rain has been torrential the last couple of weeks here in the Northwest of England, the tyres have been extremely sure footed, driven on motorways that resembled rivers at some points with no drama at all! And non of the unpleasant juddering on full lock that You get with the Pirelli's....