• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
TURBO TECH RACING
final_1434_detail.jpg

They offer different color options and combinations, with both bushing and engine mount assembly. They utilize a unique square bushing instead of round bush, as do their competitors. Upper support is solid CNC Machined from Aircraft Grade 6061 T6 Aluminum. Check them out.

https://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5492&idcategory=6362

Talking to them about a Upper Motor Mount. Our conversations have been very fruitful and they'll be on the way to making an upper motor right side engine mount for both the VN and i30N.

For reference this is there 2019 Veloster Turbo Mount;
upperfinished2_759_detail.jpg

I'll be sending them a bracket sometime in the next couple of weeks when I receive it. So, they can begin production on the upper engine mount for the VN & i30N.

I'll update here as things transpire. Really looking forward to their products, especially the Upper Right Motor Mount. A excellent source for those who want to rid themselves of wheel hop and traction loss!! For both the VN and i30N.:)

Last edited:
Yep, I need to get them the measurements from the top of the mount to the bottom of the overflow container. We've been busy up until now but I'll have them tomorrow for TurboTech.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of solid works model illustrations of the Veloster N upper engine mount! Should have one ready to ship sometime next week. Still need photos of area around the coolant tank as previously requested.

Thanks
Aaron
Veloster N 1.jpg
Veloster N 2 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS
Measurements and photos off to Aaron @ Turbo Tech.

I'm actually getting quite excited about the prospect of installing the mount sometime within the next couple of weeks.

Thank you Aaron & TurboTech for taking on the project and making it available for everyone!!:D

Awesome! Looks like no clearance issues with how we have the rear standoff bracket designed. Should be a clear fit for the chassis.

Would a red mount with black bushings be okay for your mount?

Thanks,
Aaron
Turbo Tech Racing

Measurements confirmed and ideal, A Red with Black Bushing to be manufactured and on the way. Whoo hoo!!!:D

Reactions: GazmaN and menlab
Feedback you will get! I'm excited actually!!:D

It's on the way and I will probably have it mid week. I'm going to purchase their lower mount and make a comparison between the SXTH Element unit and the Turbo Tech unit.:)

Last edited: