• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Tucson N-line leaks

N-Line, not a true N sadly... Either way it looks better than the last version.
I read that too but every media source are now referring to all N models as “Nline”. So I’m hoping it’s a true N and not just some fancy bumpers like the GT Nline :rolleyes:. Only time will tell though

Reactions: Stash-N
Hey, seen one in gray on the streets. It looks way better than the normal one. I like the interior and especially the seats. And my i30N needs the 4WD :)

I read that too but every media source are now referring to all N models as “Nline”. So I’m hoping it’s a true N and not just some fancy bumpers like the GT Nline :rolleyes:. Only time will tell though

Definitely an N-Line, not an N.

Definitely no engine upgrade is my guess. You don't think they would have be showing you the engine if it was bigger and better?

Definitely NOT a manual according to the video, unless they have a new manual transmission with two pedals only....

Shame? Not really, I never thought they would bring out a true N in SUV or large car, the Stinger fills that role nicely. A true N has a manual transmission, and making a Tuscon handle like an i30N would be an impossibility. (IMO)

Reactions: R Veloster N
Definitely an N-Line, not an

Shame? Not really, I never thought they would bring out a true N in SUV or large car, the Stinger fills that role nicely. A true N has a manual transmission, and making a Tuscon handle like an i30N would be an impossibility. (IMO)
I think we'll have to wait for the next Tucson for a true N version to arrive. This one is on it's way so a bit strange to invest a lot of R and D and money on a car that is going to be replaced in a few years. More and more other maufacturers believe there is something to gain in that part of the market, so Hyundai isn't going to ignore that I hope (Cupra Ateca, GLA AMG, ...).