• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Tyres TPMS query

speedking

Nthusiast
Jan 20, 2018
Warrington, UK
I am currently running on the spacesaver spare while I wait for a puncture repair. I assume that wheel has no tyre pressure sensor in it; cheapskates :) The dash is now displaying "Check TPMS" and not showing any of the other three pressures, is this the correct behaviour?

If you get a faulty sensor are none of the pressures displayed? or is it because fitting the spacesaver mucks up all the readings?

Jajodu

Nthusiast
Nov 11, 2018
Bishops Stortford
I am currently running on the spacesaver spare while I wait for a puncture repair. I assume that wheel has no tyre pressure sensor in it; cheapskates :) The dash is now displaying "Check TPMS" and not showing any of the other three pressures, is this the correct behaviour?

If you get a faulty sensor are none of the pressures displayed? or is it because fitting the spacesaver mucks up all the readings?
That's normal behaviour.