• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Toyota Yaris GR4

I need to go test drive one as soon as we are out of Tier 4 in Surrey... The need is low but the want is high! :D

I do wonder how many people are buying because of fear of missing out and I include myself in that. There's no real reason to believe that production will be limited to 25000, even Toyota probably don't know how many will be made at this stage but I'm sure they will have lots of forecasts. As people have seen what's happened to used values of of Evos and Integrales there will also be people hoping this will be repeated but I guess that ship may have sailed. All just my opinion of course, I have my £250 refundable deposit down so am in the queue with no real commitment and expected delivery of July. Lots can change, if WFH continues for me i could manage without a car altogether so may well sell my N in the New Year anyway. Strange times we are in.

Yeah 25,000 is the minimum required for homologation but if they can sell more they will do, I mean 1750 (so they say) to the U.K. is a lot anyway for a start and also if they’re selling like hot cakes as the people on the owners group suggest then why can you still go in and order one today? Getting hold of a Jimny was harder! They told my brother that his car was part of the last order intake and that was a month ago.

I think those who are expecting amazing residuals or to gain will be very let down.

I saw one on the street on saturday in east london. looked very cool. that's as much as I could understand before the car was gone (no, not because driver was flooring it, there was a bridge there)

I saw one on the street on saturday in east london. looked very cool. that's as much as I could understand before the car was gone (no, not because driver was flooring it, there was a bridge there)
I saw one around my place a few weeks ago ( white ) looked great sounded terrible. First job modify the exhaust ? or not worry about the sound ? Actually looks better in the flesh.

Sounds good inside!

I thought about upgrading the exhaust but I think I'll just keep it stock.
First car I've driven where I've actually appreciated the fake noise pumped into the cabin.

That said, my brother-in-law was one of those lucky b*stards that snapped up one of the first 1,000 at $39,990 drive away (wish I had have known what idiocy my Hyundai dealer had in store for me shortly thereafter) and has ordered one of these.

Reactions: shadowlink_64
First car I've driven where I've actually appreciated the fake noise pumped into the cabin.

That said, my brother-in-law was one of those lucky b*stards that snapped up one of the first 1,000 at $39,990 drive away (wish I had have known what idiocy my Hyundai dealer had in store for me shortly thereafter) and has ordered one of these.

Don't worry just get the Rallye version and you will have a better mouse trap.

I saw one around my place a few weeks ago ( white ) looked great sounded terrible. First job modify the exhaust ? or not worry about the sound ? Actually looks better in the flesh.
good question, owner wasn't flooring it so didn't hear anything at all :(

A GR in its natural element.

Don't have the need to try it out myself though. I don't have enough confidence in my driving skills yet for that 😆
That's the way to demo the car , reminds me when the WRX first came out. The Panel Shops will be busy when drivers make a mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: GazmaN
Dealership markup over retail and greed!:)
Toyota making bugger all on these. The first thousand sold out in a day, next batch was sold out in a week. Dealers could sell the rally for $$60k, due to demand, not markup. $132,000 for a Renault Megan’s trophy in Qld , that’s greed. 0-100kmh 5.2s

Toyota making bugger all on these. The first thousand sold out in a day, next batch was sold out in a week. Dealers could sell the rally for $$60k, due to demand, not markup. $132,000 for a Renault Megan’s trophy in Qld , that’s greed. 0-100kmh 5.2s
Prices of all new cars are crazy at the moment in Australia and even used cars are high.

Reactions: GazmaN
Prices of all new cars are crazy at the moment in Australia and even used cars are high.
Sellers' market here right now. Toyota Australia did so well in Q4 2020 that they are voluntarily returning $18 million worth of COVID JobKeeper payments they received to the ATO.