• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 WRC

I'm totally aware, actually.;) I lived in Peterborough for 4 years. :) Yep, tax this, that and the other thing!!:p And, you get the privilege of buying the tax disk holder, on top of that. Well at least for a motorcycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: meirion
NO, this can't be true!!!!!o_O:p So now you don't have anything to show for it? What do you put in the window to show the coppers?:eek: Next you'll tell me, they gave them computers in their cars and the constabulary!;)

Next thing they'll be doing is, turning in their truncheons and issuing them taser!:oops::p

Great website by-the-way!! Can you ship stateside?

Last edited:
I love this time capsule of yours @meirion. Going back to standard wheels is a smart choice, mainly because hardly anyone else keeps them. Originality plus ;). Great job.

Reactions: meirion
Great project Meirion.

We used to have as a first family car the ST185 fwd 2.0L.....I must say I still dream about and if I had the time I would buy one and follow every advise from you.... Keep going mate

Hi Vkoltouk, thank you. She is very nearly finished and ready to show.
I see you are in Greece, my favourite place in the World. We've been to Rhodes in June and are just three weeks away from our next trip to Corfu. We visit the Greek Islands every year, wonderful people and the food isn't bad either ;)
ST185 is a beautiful machine.

Last couple of touches and I'm happy. Original front mudguards are fitted and genuine UK spec tango rear light clusters are polished, ceramic'd and fitted. It's all go now.
She will be on the TEC (Toyota Enthusiasts Club) stand at the NEC classic car show on the 8th, 9th and 10th of November if anyone is attending and wants to say hello.
ToyotaGB are coming to see her and me on the Friday. Maybe they want to do a bit of a story about their old press car or maybe they want to swap me for a brand new 3L Supra :p

mudflap.jpgtango1.jpgtango2.jpg
And maybe it'll even stop raining and pigs might fly!!!!!!!