• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Tork Motorsports USA

loafer-N77

Staff member
Nthusiast
Feb 4, 2019
UK
This is really a question for my American cousins I guess.........

Ordered something from Tork Motorsports (damnfastdailydriver) website 9 days ago now. (Lower control arm braces).
Got email order confirmation instantly.
Still not yet had any shipping confirmation.
Sent email 2 days ago asking whats happening.......nada response.

Pretty annoyed and wish I hadn't bothered tbh, I've seen various opinions on the guy on various forums that are not fantastic but I figured buying an off-the-shelf item (i presumed) would be fairly painless.
Paid by credit card as they don't accept Paypal otherwise I'd have just cancelled the paypal payment.

Is this the usual dance you have to go through with them?

Thanks,

Reactions: R Veloster N

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Is this the usual dance you have to go through with them?
Yes, to answer your question directly, this is the norm.

Tork Motors (DamnFastDD.com) can be a little slow but they will arrive. They are a family run small business and everything is made and post by them. His wife takes care of all the shipping.

They make batches of these and ship as they are finished. I had to wait for mine as well. It took them over 7 days to acquire and bit longer to ship, even here in the US. I gave them a call and she was kind enough to let me know when they'd have them in hand and posted.

You'll get them one way or the other. If you still haven't received a shipment notice in a few days, let me know and I can inquire for you directly on the phone. I know it can be frustrating and leaves individuals hanging in limbo. Worse come to worse, I can order them for you and send them to you directly. Just shoot me a PM with the pertinent information and I can intercede for you, no worries or problems. :) đź‘Ť

Reactions: loafer-N77

loafer-N77

Staff member
Nthusiast
Feb 4, 2019
UK
Thanks, as long as they'll get here then its cool. I don't mind the wait or the fact they even have to make them.

Just a quick note from them to say thats the case goes a long way. đź‘Ť

loafer-N77

Staff member
Nthusiast
Feb 4, 2019
UK
Just to follow this up.
Sent another email today, didn't get any direct response again but miraculously got a shipment notification come through...... coincidence?!

Either way, look forward to receiving the goods đź‘Ť