• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Top speed

Who! Me.

Apr 4, 2018
Belfast
168 MPH Well who would have ever imagined that, not chipped no bigger air intake no exhaust upgrade. Makes me wonder how thisi car ever got to 168 MPH makes me glad I did nto mod the car with down pipes, exhaust upgarde as it seems stock is the best.

Reactions: Cavaco90

ArCtIcFoX

Oct 7, 2019
UK
What i found out is that there's something wrong but can't tell exactly what the problem is. Max speed i achieved was 243 km/h :confused: Might be the map that isn't optimal, might be the influence of the gpf, might be some other problem but i don't really know yet. Sometimes my N was even stuck at 220 or 230 and just didn't go any faster anymore, not even 1 km/h
Limiter ???

PeterP

Nov 2, 2018
Slovenia
262 kmh on the tacho ✌ everything bone stock engine and intake wise ... mine is a hatch aswell so i guess fastback goes even faster .... for the record lets say this was in germany ;)

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO

DA6bandit

Nov 30, 2019
United States
145 miles per hour as indicated on the speedometer. The car was still accelerating before common sense kicked in. The car is completely stock and I'm looking for a legal opportunity to see what it'll top out at.

JAYtheVET

Apr 23, 2019
Germany
257kmh on the A45. My wife was in the car and got pissed at me for going so fast so I let off. She (the car) had some more.