• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Top speed

Gavin

Mar 3, 2018
For the purpose of this post we shall assume every has been to an air field or Germany.
So what is the fastest anyone has got theor N upto?

Gavin

Mar 3, 2018
So gearing will allow 178mph
I’d heard stories for figures north of 170mph achieved by Manchester police who are using them but wasn’t sure they where realistic.

Last edited:

speedking

Jan 20, 2018
Warrington, UK
I don't like it with the Mercedes badge :) The little white circles on the false vents at the rear will be difficult to spot, but that's about all there is to go on :eek:

Sprograt

Sep 18, 2018
U.K
How do You know? :confused:
One came pass me chasing a off road motorcycle, they have blue lights hidden behind the grill and a blue light just under the triangular rear brake light, two at the top of the rear screen and some either side of the front number plate.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadShadd and J BOB

Bossie

Jul 31, 2018
Belgium
Did you find out
What i found out is that there's something wrong but can't tell exactly what the problem is. Max speed i achieved was 243 km/h :confused: Might be the map that isn't optimal, might be the influence of the gpf, might be some other problem but i don't really know yet. Sometimes my N was even stuck at 220 or 230 and just didn't go any faster anymore, not even 1 km/h