• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Tire Rotation Video

Chris, thanks for utilizing the torque wrench correctly. :) 👍 Once it's set and it clicks one time, the torque is correct. It was a big pevy in the USAF, when aircraft maintenance mechanics double clicked the wrench. We'd have to remove the bolt, rethread and then re -torque with one click.

Make sure you dial the torque wrench back to 0 after use. Before use, place the head against a small piece of wood set to 10 ft lbs and manually push on the torque wrench head, until it clicks. This insure the wrench is operating correctly before use. This is proper tool usage for a calibrated torque wrench.

For those who don't understand, one click after the ft lbs/in lbs are set, is the correct torque spec. Not two or three clicks.

Reactions: CHRIZ619
Rotated my tires and made a little video, a lot of people probably won’t need this but if it at least helps one person that’s fine with me :) I also show how to get the car on 4 jack stands if anyone needs that or finds it useful,

Where did you get the emblems for the side skirts and do they fit well?

But when changing Tyre from left to right you also change the rotation, shol tyres not rotate always in the specified rotation, like it says on the tyre?

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I did change only Front to Back at 5-6kkm and will change Left and Right between 10-12kkm, depend on the wear ofc. Now in winter the wear was minimal.