• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Nuggets88

Nthusiast
Jul 8, 2020
SG
With these, and the TTR motor mounts, there is no wheel hop and much more precise steering.

Yesss!
How about the anti lift kits, did they perform as expected, what were you expecting out of them?

Do you think they aid in reducing wheel spin, by keeping more weight on the front?

Were there any negative attributes after fitting them?

Lastly did you also change the front lower bushing?

Thanks in advance! :)

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Well, finally received the Rear Lower Adjustable Control Arms, almost two months too receive them. With the SPL Upper Control Arms, I’ll have complete adjustability of the rear suspension.

They‘re massive with heavy duty rod ends and bushings that will add rigidity and adjustability to the rear suspension.
1631910389700.jpeg1631910409226.jpeg1631910433301.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan_bush27

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Let me look closer to the schematic you provided. Tell you what I’lldo to be sure, I‘ll talk to the tech at AeroForce. The 5 volt DC supply is fused with a 2 amp fuse. So, that won“t be a problem. I’m more concerned about overloading the primary switch powered fuse/circuit.

My apologizes my close up vision isn’t great and I don’t always see really small print. Are you running the same gauge as I am or the analog gauge?👍🇺🇸

Last edited: