• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

THE N-EXPERIENCE

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US

Bu11eT

Staff member
Jun 30, 2018
Germany · Schleswig-Holstein
My (german) insta gets flodded with people attending and spamming the feed with it :rolleyes:
Kinda sad that you cannot drive your own car 😒
Fyi, the cars offered come with Ventus Evo³ tires equipped.

Preferred last year's version of the driving academy. One free person included in the ticket price makes it so much more fun. Now you have to pay a few hundred bucks for an additional friend who wants to come along...

Felix

Jan 15, 2020
Germany
My (german) insta gets flodded with people attending and spamming the feed with it :rolleyes:
Kinda sad that you cannot drive your own car 😒
Fyi, the cars offered come with Ventus Evo³ tires equipped.

Preferred last year's version of the driving academy. One free person included in the ticket price makes it so much more fun. Now you have to pay a few hundred bucks for an additional friend who wants to come along...
Received the same invitation from my dealer lately. Well, 529 € is quite a lot for 1,5 days. That's more than a whole track day :p

Reactions: Bu11eT

Bu11eT

Staff member
Jun 30, 2018
Germany · Schleswig-Holstein
Received the same invitation from my dealer lately. Well, 529 € is quite a lot for 1,5 days. That's more than a whole track day :p
While I definitely agree on the tough price, you have to keep in mind, that you get more than you would on a "normal" trackday.

Obviously you can drive the car more on a normal trackday, but with the N-Experience you get two full meals (like really really good food), a (more or less) personal instructor, an overnight stay in a hotel and now with the new N-Experience a rental car for the whole day.
Imo the price is acceptable, I just want to experience this event with a few friends around. And with the additional costs of a second person in the car, this is just too much for me :(

Otherwise I would have taken part in the lv2 event at the Nurburgring GP-track to really push one of those rentals to the limits. Its just super fun when you have alternate runs on one car together with a good mate.

So this is nothing for the "hardcore"-trackday-friends. But if you want to have a cool Hyundai-Event where you can learn more about the limits of the car in a controlled environment, this event is for you.

Last edited:

Felix

Jan 15, 2020
Germany
Don't get me wrong - I wasn't complaining. In general I like the idea of such training days held by the manufacturer (they should know the car best). But the Lvl 2 training (I would be interested in) is 900 € (just for one person) and that's not worth it (at least not for me).