• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

The Grand Tour

Felt myself getting a bit emotional must say.Could watch them 3 all day,they are continuing together making the challenges and trips across countries.But I for one like the studio and audience based theme and the different cars around the track I will miss that.

Mr.Gobsy

Both Top Gear and Grand Tour are trying so hard not to be the same show, even though they both know that format works perfectly.

I think GT is going to wilder places for challenges but everything feels scripted and TG needs to recapture some of that "just mates messing about" fun that old TG used to have.

jeroenvde

Felt myself getting a bit emotional must say.Could watch them 3 all day,they are continuing together making the challenges and trips across countries.But I for one like the studio and audience based theme and the different cars around the track I will miss that.
Agreed! And if they ever would do an audience based theme again I will make sure I will be there.

Both Top Gear and Grand Tour are trying so hard not to be the same show, even though they both know that format works perfectly.

I think GT is going to wilder places for challenges but everything feels scripted and TG needs to recapture some of that "just mates messing about" fun that old TG used to have.
Agreed again. The first series of GT was a bit of a disappointment. The 2nd season and 3th were allot better, but still misses some of those spontaneous moments like the old TG had from time to time.

I am glad they will continue in any form at all.
It's just quality entertainment watching 3 legendary dinosaurs take on new adventures :)
I hope they all get a healthy age of 120!