• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

TCR vs regular N

I felt the guy in the standard car wasn’t giving it his all, he looked like he was struggling in some areas and wasn’t focused enough, obviously he wasn’t gonna beat the tcr but I’d liked it to have been a fairer race, maybe use the same driver and ghost the two cars together in a video, cool vid anyway

Well, both have the racing experience needed. It's simply comes down to the cars. A stock i30N is, just no match for a purpose built racing car like the TCR.

Sometimes, all you can do is sit and wait for the inevitable to happen and it did!:p It was definately fun to watch!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkMark
A Australian guy got close I think. Aftermarket time attack car with lots of mods. If you did convert to TCR spec most probably not road legal.

A Australian guy got close I think. Aftermarket time attack car with lots of mods. If you did convert to TCR spec most probably not road legal.

StreetFX Motorsport pretty much modded the car as soon as they could get their hands on one. I reckon the only thing that may be debatable for road legality is the TCR wing as it sticks out of the car in all directions ;)

Reactions: alpiv64