• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

STOLEN - Performance Blue

_Emma

Nthusiast
Oct 29, 2018
UK
Oh that's the second one this week in Brum. Micron Grey in Smethwick went earlier in the week

Alcpone80

Nthusiast
Sep 29, 2020
Co. Durham
How did they manage to pinch it? Did they clone your key with whatever they use or get into your house for the key? Sorry to here that, you wouldn't want it back now after it's been ragged about.

Jajodu

Nthusiast
Nov 11, 2018
Bishops Stortford
Birmingham is the car theft capital of the UK I'm afraid. I always use a Faraday bag, Amazon do them for a few quid. Still keep my car in a locked,alarmed garage as well

i30n_brummie

Feb 18, 2021
UK
Did you have gap? Sorry to hear bro. Brum is my home but I work away at the moment. Dreading moving back soon as I hear horror stories all the time.
Man thats the crazy thing, I originally forgot when I bought the car and for some reason on Saturday afternoon, I was just chilling on the laptop and decided to take out a gap policy!! Car was stolen within 12 hours of getting the policy!

Brum is my home too man, I honestly love the city and never want to move from where I am but i'm just feeling so angry and upset right now.

Reactions: Kasi30N

Kasi30N

Nthusiast
Aug 4, 2020
South West Wales/Birmingham, U.K.
Man thats the crazy thing, I originally forgot when I bought the car and for some reason on Saturday afternoon, I was just chilling on the laptop and decided to take out a gap policy!! Car was stolen within 12 hours of getting the policy!

Brum is my home too man, I honestly love the city and never want to move from where I am but i'm just feeling so angry and upset right now.
Damn that’s lucky. Hope it pulls through.

yeah Understandable, I’d be devastated. But hey look at the end of the day at least it was taken without any kind of commotion. Sometimes robberies can get nasty especially in birmingham. But yeah I’m definitely going to invest in some security before moving back.

Reactions: i30n_brummie

i30n_brummie

Feb 18, 2021
UK
Exactly man I'm glad no one got hurt or anything, the cars gone but everyone no one was hurt and thats all I care about at the end of the day

Reactions: RGP69

Dunton10

Nthusiast
Apr 11, 2019
Sutton Coldfield
I’m only in Sutton Coldfield so I’ll keep my eyes open this side for you. But I bet from great Barr it’s gone straight down the motorway. Easy access to M1 M5 or M6.

RGP69

Nthusiast
Jan 6, 2020
Plymouth
Keyless theft mate
Get a faraday box. I'm gonna get a disclock and ghost immobiliser as well as a bollard next time
Dont know how good they are, but i got a couple of cheap faraday pouches when i bought the car. Sorry to hear about the theft mate, i would be utterly gutted! :(