• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

steering wheel red buttons

No, actually they aren't in the US. There is. German eBay vendor who has the vinyl overlays. Give me a bit I'll find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: r_anderson96
We have in Spain the part number and price for red buttons. About 265 € each one.
That is crazy haha, and that’s per button.... but I mean I really want red buttons but then again that’s way too much, might just get some sticker overlays

We have in Spain the part number and price for red buttons. About 265 € each one.
Por favor, enumere los números de parte del Botón Rojo. Si tiene acceso al esquema, por favor, proporciónelo también.

Translation; Please list the Red Button part numbers. If you have access to the schematic, please provide it as well.

96710L Or R is not the Part number, its only a coordinate number, bsp. this is a Part number 96710S 0510YPN (think its blue) and coast 170€- and its not only the Buttons, the complete electric with Volume and switches for the Steering wheel. A complete Steering Wheel with the buttons and Covers - Switches coast only 750€

Srry for the bad english :-D

Just found this. Sounds interesting.

eeeeeew. Always wondered why nobody has produced proper plastic covers for the buttons rather than sticker overlays so good for them...........but those look cheap & nasty in the close-ups.

Oh and £45! LOL someone has been learning from "black badge overlay man" :p

I must appreciate them to come out with such idea. I don't think it is easy to make as black badges. I don't make any judgement on the product from images. Price £45???? It depends how much buyer wants to pay to satisfy their taste.

I have made covers for mine with my 3d printer. A lot of tests but the result is quite good for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624_140204.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624_140204.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 246
That's look good. Can I ask for the file please. I have a 3d printer.
eBay product doesn't look like made from 3d printer. I wonder what techniques they have used.

That's look good. Can I ask for the file please. I have a 3d printer.
eBay product doesn't look like made from 3d printer. I wonder what techniques they have used.
The eBay product is a sticker. I am very sorry but the file is going to be with me for the moment. If somebody wants the covers, I could think on putting a price.

Reactions: R Veloster N